Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Alright lads just got my first bird I鈥檓 new to the bike seen can鈥檛 wait to start riding the old girl looking forward to meeting u all at bike meets my bird is a little bit different to most tho there is lots off good reading on hear u all seam to now your bikes well 馃憤馃憤馃憤

Play, it makes life fun
Didn't you want to make yours a street fighter or a naked bike?
What area if the world do you reside in?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
Welcome to the fold.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
It鈥檚 not qwit done yet got to put belly pan on and finish sorting the seat out I like to be different 馃憤馃憤

Play, it makes life fun
My wife saw the picture and commented... that looks like a wasp. As in the actual insect. Big body small waist.
Not sure if Honda sells a bike named the Wasp in Europe or UK. Hornet yes...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Registered
very nice .i putone together last lockdown ..carb model and runs just fine.. dynojetted and [email protected] .. bike cost 拢200.00 and non runner.. done carbs 3 times and she fired up ,changed oil and filter , new plugs.then jetted . cut up exhaust headers and made into 4-1 as i had already had the can .got panels from germany,and belly pan.cost about 拢300.00 got forks .ebay 拢100.00 painted wheels and bit of polishing ..oh and a cheap ebay rad clocks from japan. lights i had in shed..all works, speedo even spot on.total cost about 拢900.00. and rattle can paint job ...?? will post pict.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Fair play mate looks lush I got my panels and bell pan from Germany to usd fork from eBay it鈥檚 nuts wat u can bye for good money if u look hard enough good colour to 馃憤馃憤馃憤

1 - 12 of 12 Posts