Honda CBR XX Forum banner

Most Likely trading in the Bird

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  mrhemi 
#1 ·
Looks like I will be trading my beloved Bird in this weekend. I met a younger dude that has a 2008 Kawasaki Concours 1400 that he wants to trade for my Bird. It has been a good, long, FAST AF ride but I think it is time for something a little more 2-up friendly as my wife has Progressive relapsing Multiple Sclerosis and simply can't take the more aggressive riding positions any longer. The Concours feels like a good compromise, still FAF , a more upright riding position for the pillion, slightly less labor-intensive maintenance-wise; hell it even has luggage as standard equipment.

Regardless, I wanted to take a moment to thank ALL of you for the wisdom, support, and smiles you have so graciously provided me with the last few years. THANK YOU ALL~!

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Have fun and let the dude know about this forum.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#5 ·
The Concourse is another high quality high mileage machine just like the BB. I know a New Zealand owner who loves his ZX14, and last time I spoke to him he had 170,000kms on it and it was like new........ he has many bikes in his man cave, but he loves his Concourse!

(y) PS Good on you for looking after your wife, and I hope all goes well for her on the Connie.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.