Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While not strictly a "Technical" post, I'll place this here for easy future reference anyway....

Here's a couple rather cool Blackbird wallpapers I've collected over the years (a couple I made myself).

Most are for 1028x768, but you can always "center" them on a black background, etc.

·
Registered
133 Posts
does anyone know where i could find picture of the xx in front of the sr71 in the hanger? i used it as wallpaper on my old laptop and would like to put it on this one:allears:

·
Registered
133 Posts
thanks slinger and metzi!!!!!!!! now my world is complete with two beautiful blackbirds:smilebig: as my wallpaper

·
I'm Still Smiling...
610 Posts
This is one of the original artist renderings of the XX.

XX Original.jpg photo - Randy Glaze photos at pbase.com
I wish I had the cash to buy this when it was on Ebay a while back.
The story was this watercolor was given to 200 members of the press when the Blackbird was introduced back in 96.
If I remember the auction went for well over 200$ I love the autographs and comments to bad they don't reflect the wishes of Hondas R&D now....:(

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The story was this watercolor was given to 200 members of the press when the Blackbird was introduced back in 96.
If I remember the auction went for well over 200$ I love the autographs and comments to bad they don't reflect the wishes of Hondas R&D now....:(
Wow.. that is completely BAD-ASS!!!! :clap:

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
You should email this pic to Honda and ask them what ever happened to that line of thinking....

·
I'm Still Smiling...
610 Posts
WILLSXX That pic is SWEET!!! Wish it was pics of a real bike and SR 71 though.
Yeah would be a tough pic for sure, I do like that they made the window of the SR-71 match the the headlight of the bike though.:thumb:

·
AleXXandre Daher
50 Posts
Hi everybody. Here are some shots of my Blackbird. I posted them in FlickR. Most of them are in a reasonably resolution to be used as wallpaper. There are some others, so, if you want to take a look, here is the link: Flickr: Photos & Video from Alexandre Daher

View attachment 7424

View attachment 7425

View attachment 7426

View attachment 7427

View attachment 7428

View attachment 7429

View attachment 7430

View attachment 7431

This last one is a drawing I made. It took me 17 hours of work.But it was worth every single minute.
View attachment 7432

1 - 20 of 86 Posts