Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok
So who did you folks down under piss off. I have a centerstand stop here I can't get to a board member because the US Mail can't do first class mail to Australia. What the fritz did you guys do now? 馃お

Registered
Fortress Australia is currently closed due to covid mania, so no airlines can cost effectively carry cargo here.
Going to make for an austere Xmas !

Registered
As are any Billionairites ,seems its one rule for them and one for us.
Mass non compliance is what is needed.
Cant a courier service send the stop ?

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've checked all of my normal services. The issue is cost 1st class is 7 and some change IF IT could be sent. Otherwise it's priority at 65.00 even FedEx with my company account is about the same. My arm's long since past it's glory days so I can't just chuck it across the pond anymore LOL. So until they come out of lockdown it's stuck here. Unless there is a member heading that way who could drop it off.

Older wiser and sorer
Ok
So who did you folks down under piss off. I have a centerstand stop here I can't get to a board member because the US Mail can't do first class mail to Australia. What the fritz did you guys do now? 馃お
I think the French were the last ones we pissed off. My wifes plant seeds arrived 2 days quicker from UK this week than Western Australia. Luck of the draw. Our overseas deliveries are often faster.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll need a member then to get it from there to kav in Australia.

Registered
Happy to do it. PM me.
FYI: just received A4 sized envelope from Canada, took 7 weeks!

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Fiz. We're gonna wait until the aussie's unlock the country. Hopefully with the lady stepping down they can get thier country back.

Registered
Sent quite a few parts to Oz recently including the center stand brackets. No issues.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can as well Ade as long as it's in a priority box which jacks the price 10 fold. 1st class mail isn't happening from the US at this time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts