Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my lovely Honda Super Blackbird, I bought this bike 4 years ago after selling my first Blackbird, missed it so much I had to have another. Now I need to fund a car project so it's time to let her go.
This bike has had one previous owner, the condition is superb, with lovely metallic black paint work, all chrome and alloy is in excellent condition. The bike has excellent tyres with plenty of tread, the chain and sprockets have recently been replaced, its MOT'd until 19th Aug 2020. It has the addition of VFR bars which help relieve the wrists a little, originals come with the bike as does a spare screen. There is a rear hugger fitted. It had service history until my ownership, I have changed the oil and filter but have only done about 1500 miles on it in 4 years.The bike has Smartwater and Data Tag as well as Honda HISS security systems.

If you are looking for a really tidy unmolested Blackbird then you need to come and see this one, even has the original sales brochure and a history file. looking for close to £ 3950.

Test rides only with full asking price in my hand or bank account, collection in person, no courriers, payment on collection, viewing highly recommended.

Contact, [email protected]

e bay
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Super-Blackbird-cbr1100xx-2002/133286300771?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

1 - 1 of 1 Posts