Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I’m new here and came looking for help in finding after market parts to customize our 98 bird currently we are full stock and had a idea to look up a cool chain guard found one that’s very sweet but it’s in Germany and $90. Shipping so I went searching and don’t find a lot for these bike anymore. So does anyone here know of or point me to a good custom parts place. I enclosed a picture of the nice one
Sleeve Slope Font Rectangle Triangle

·
Registered
2000 titanium
17 Posts
Got one similar from JDA custom ( jdacustom.com) about 45 dollars for the cbr XX - not as vented as your pic just has CBR xx logo. Worth a try might be cheaper. Polished .
Rectangle Automotive exterior Household hardware Metal Door

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
If you like carbon fiber there are (were?) rear hugger/chain guard pieces out there to consider. Note: they are not so much about the "bling factor" but somewhat more functional in a "keeping the road grime off your undersides" kinda thinking. Pyramid is the brand I have on my 98 model XX. Attached are pictures of one such install (this is not my bike btw), that gives an idea to the look. Like I said..not much "bling factor", but I like the duel function idea...chain guard and underside protection.

TigreST "long time no post" Bagley

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have a carbon look Red Fox hugger out of the UK, been on ten years without issue, pics in my album.

·
Registered
'06 and '04 bird
43 Posts
My bird is putting on quite the same Pyramid carbon hugger as TigreST does.
It covers wider than other huggers till the end of the chain.
And what is more it has bottom protector which keeps suspension away from water splash :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts