Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hello Fellow Veteran fighter Pilot... If no one has one on this forum your second option would be to seek out other CBR1100xx forums. Your third option unfortunately ebay. And odds are it'll be coming from across the pond.

·
Administrator
9,400 Posts
Ping ixxion he may have one

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have one that I removed years ago... I removed the CC from three bikes, and I'm pretty sure the one I have is from the BB. If you have a pic of one I can ID mine with, and it is for the BB it's yours if you want it, PM me and send me a prepaid shipping label.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
I would offer you mine ( bought an ABBA Skylift so don't need mine), postage would probably be a bit silly though.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Thanks for the offer Big-Bird. I like that Skylift!
Seriously, I don't know how I managed before I got this. If you work on a few different bikes (I have 7) this thing is amazing. No more lying on the floor, with the straps and bars you can get any bike in any position.
If you are thinking about it, just do it, you will not regret it. The different fitting kits are £20 a pop, although my VFR800 and the Bird adaptors use the same set! I bought a constands lift (fitting kits can be £100 for different bikes) and will be selling it since I got the Abba stand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts