Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Loraine told me we should rent a cabin in NE Georgia in June and the whole family could ride bikes down there and go on jaunts each day site seeing.:thumb: Who could resist that? I know many of you live near the Appalachian mountains. Any particular area around NE Georgia/Carolina/Tennessee area? Anyone know of a place they rented and liked? Would have to fit 5-7 people. Let me know. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Guy

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
LOL, I saw this and laughed as I've been thinking of posting just about the same thing. I'm looking for housing roughly between Marion NC and Robbinsville NC a week or so before Memorial Day. 4 people, two bedrooms, no parties. Let me know if you've got a place or an idea. Thanks XXGUY for the ride on your thread.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
XXGUY I've got just the place for you. It's the Blue Ridge Motorcycle campgrounds. I stayed there a few years back with a group of guys from another site. They go there every year at the end of may. Different size cabins, very clean and up kept. The owner is an old racer from way back and a very nice host. It's really a nice place.

The big plus is all the roads and roads, great places to eat but you have to ride a bit sometimes. Great for a brunch run. Henry,owner, has maps for the whole area. Plus he'll draw you some if needed. Prices seen reasonable. Plus Henry has big cookout nights, sit around the big campfire and stuff like that. Yes wi-fi in the big building. Check it out. Be quick cause he's always full.

Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground

BRMCmap.PNG

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
XXGUY I've got just the place for you. It's the Blue Ridge Motorcycle campgrounds. I stayed there a few years back with a group of guys from another site. They go there every year at the end of may. Different size cabins, very clean and up kept. The owner is an old racer from way back and a very nice host. It's really a nice place.

The big plus is all the roads and roads, great places to eat but you have to ride a bit sometimes. Great for a brunch run. Phil,owner, has maps for the whole area. Plus he'lldraw you some if needed. Prices seen resonable. Plus Phil has big cookout nights, set around the big campfire and stuff like that. Yes wi-fi in the big building. Check it out. Be quick cause he's always full.

Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground

View attachment 80786
I will be sure to look into this. I read some and it said cabins sleep two...hmmm.

Anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be checking out the Blue ridge motorcycle camp this coming week.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts