Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just joined the forum as I am interested in learning more about the Blackbirds that I was always interested in but have unfortunately never owned. I have several VFRs and CBRs but never have owned a Blackbird. I am located in the Midwest (Indianapolis IN) to be exact, and am interested in acquiring a clean low mile (10k ish miles) Blackbird from 1999 and up. As close to stock as possible preferred.

email me here or at [email protected] if you have a Blackbird fitting that description that you are interested in selling.

thanks all
Erik

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello,

Just joined the forum as I am interested in learning more about the Blackbirds that I was always interested in but have unfortunately never owned. I have several VFRs and CBRs but never have owned a Blackbird. I am located in the Midwest (Indianapolis IN) to be exact, and am interested in acquiring a clean low mile (10k ish miles) Blackbird from 1999 and up. As close to stock as possible preferred.

email me here or at [email protected] if you have a Blackbird fitting that description that you are interested in selling.

thanks all
Erik
Welcome plenty of ex and current VFR riders here just like myself! I too always wanted a Bird and now as a owner it feels really good to ride and own this amazing Honda.
You will not be disappointed!
Good luck with your searching there is a Bird out there with your name on it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome plenty of ex and current VFR riders here just like myself! I too always wanted a Bird and now as a owner it feels really good to ride and own this amazing Honda.
You will not be disappointed!
Good luck with your searching there is a Bird out there with your name on it!
Thank you KS, appreciate the warm welcome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
😁Thank you! I have searched through the old bike for sale posts and 10k ish mileage Blackbirds are not all that uncommon it seems. Most of my bikes have under 15k miles but the Gen 6 VFR has about 30k. Partly why I am looking for a lower mileage BB because from everything that I keep reading this will be a bike that I will likely be riding alot 😁

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have a black '99 XX with 3,237 miles in my collection. I hadn't given much thought to parting with it, but circumstances change and I hardly ride any more (yeah, aging is not for the faint of heart). I really should consider further winnowing down the collection. If interested, email me ironmikezero at gmail dot com (you know what to do).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts