Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like most of us in lockdown, had time on your hands.
well before the world went shit up had bin toying with a streetfighter bird. not over the top.
like most are . massive rear tyre, or turbo or just unrideable .
i picked up a fucked up bird for £500 . blown engine ,never been cleaned and just treated like a bag of shit. .
but just over a year later . most i spent was on paint the rest had knocking around in my sheds . engine, wheels. so on
she turned out ok.

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
well before the world went shit up had bin toying with a streetfighter bird. not over the top.
i picked up a fucked up bird for £500 . blown engine ,never been cleaned and just treated like a bag of shit. .
but just over a year later . most i spent was on paint the rest had knocking around in my sheds . engine, wheels. so on
she turned out ok.
Hello Fellow Fighter Pilot! Never been crazy about streetfighter birds... BUT this is NOICE! AND as you said not over the top.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Not much of a fan of the street fighter birds but certainly have to admire your work, good job.

·
Administrator
12,871 Posts
There has been some work put in there. (y)

Is the exhaust a tad loud?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like you do quality work! Did you do the paint yourself?
yes bin painting bike for about 35 years . im a old fart ha ha ha . its a candy red . with a blood red black . (black with a red pearl in it ) the engine was done in it and wheels and frame

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
You're an artist. Worth a bit more than 500.00 pound now! Hey, how did you get the clutch cover etc so shiny? Is that paint or have you polished it?

Really excellent workmanship mate, well done. Great to see another bird restored.

·
Registered
1 Posts
she turned out ok.
(y) Good Job. I am not mad about the naked looked but I love the seat :love:.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts