Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its that time of the year again. Lobster fest 2k9. It will be about a 5-6 hour ride. I am going to organize a moderate pace ride that will try and avoid the unwanted attention a large number of bikes may get flying at triple digits. This ride is meant to get the TSSB members out and riding and try and get some life in this board. It is not a race,or a stunt show. If you become a problem you will be asked to leave,and you won't like me when I'm angry. :evilaugh:So please everyone excercise self-control.

The place we are going to is Pub199, in Mt. Arlington. Located at 199 Howard Blvd, Mt Arlington, NJ 07856. People are welcome to meet us there if they miss the ride. The prices have gone up since the last lobster fest and the approx prices are
2 dozen clams- $10
2 dozen Clams with lobster or steak and baked potato- approx $20-25
Crab legs are- approx $23-30 for snow or king crab
Beer-$3-4 a pint
They also have Burgers,nuggets,and like nasty Italian food

PUB 199 IS CASH ONLY!!!

Date-July 26(a sunday) with the rain date August 2nd
Time- 10:30 meet up stands up at 11 on the dot
Route-TBD
Approximate time of arrival at Pub 199- 5pm
Pace-Moderate, all skill levels welcome we will wait at the end of the road for straglers
Post up if your in. Don't thread jack needlessly please. Lets do this and have some safe fun and be safe. See you there.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Lobster is at an all time low here in N.E. Hotdogs will cost more. I'd love to go but me and my bro are thinking about going to South New Jersey on Labor Day weekend for the MC races.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts