Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
... Get A Good Lawyer !
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Posted this thread as a follow on from all the accidents lately.
And hope no one else suffers the same fate ! ............................... Although every biker encounters one sooner or later :eek:
It is funny how motorcyclists get together and all they talk about is how they rode off the side of a mountain and got this or that injury !
We all wear our scars as badges of honour !

My Biggy !
Nailed a dog on the freeway doing about 140 kph (85 mph). Over the handlebars and landed on my right shoulder.
Cut the dog in half.
2 months rehab for me with ......
- Broken scapula
- Broken clavicle
- 4 broken ribs
- Punctured lung (rib went through it)
- Crushed T4 vertebrae
- Bark damage to fingers, knees, elbows

Remembered my racing lessons and went 'floppy' as I rolled. I'm sure this saved me from major broken limbs :thumb:

And Yours ? ........................................................

·
Registered
385 Posts
That damn dog tore you up good, glad to see your back riding though. Nothing major for me just close calls. We have so many riders in the SF Bay area your hear about riders beaming-up weekly, some there fault some not.

·
TEDZXX
1,791 Posts
Low water crossing got me on my 94 CB1000. Going about 5 miles an hours, went through the crossing and was almost out. I goosed the throttle too soon and the front tire slid out from under me and off I went. No injury other than my pride and my CB1000 got about $1300 dollars worth of repair.

Stay away from low water crossings!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts