Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys sorry if this has been spoken about before but ive only just signed up here and chasing some info on my bike ive recently purchused? its a 2004 blackbird limited edition (apparently) its a metalic matt black in colour, two toned with a grey strip down low and gold rims, ill post a photo soon sorry! the guy a got it from is a friend n he was under the impression its limited aswell! if it is despite the colour is there any thing else changed in it! thanks jimmy

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ow ok chears for the reply! yeah i get heaps of coments on it people saying they havnt seen one like that before! yeah i had to buy it when i seen the colour chears

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey Jimmy i have a bike the same as the one you have only difference is mine has limited edition in gold just above the CBR on both sides of the bike i am new to this so i will try and up load photos soon. Glenn

·
Registered
354 Posts
Very nice - wanna swap

Speaking of limited My 2006 Bird does not have the XX on the fairing only on the tank. The fella I bought it off (2nd owner) mentioned why but I cannae remember now - anyone? :huh:

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,756 Posts
:crying:I wouldn't know as we only got to see up to 2003 over here. sniff, sniff!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts