Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ascar
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
since most things get made in asia these days and the quality has improved who says that pazo's are not made in the same factory as these ................ who knows ??

·
The great Dane :)
256 Posts
but do they really fit a BB...it says further down the list that they fit the CBR1000RR and the likes but not the BB

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
I have Pazzo from www.pashnit.com they also have another similar lever with their current group buy. When I buy from GB it is converted into Yankee $'s then into Beaver Bucks so I get dinged. I paid $175 for my red Pazzos engraved. I'm very happy with the Pazzos and they are much more than a Farkle. IMO. Cheers. Anodized red shorties.

·
Registered
92 Posts
The Pazzos are CNC machined in beautiful British Columbia. No offshore materials or activities! As an earlier poster said, you get what you pay for. My favourites are the shorties.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
The problem is that the after market levers may, or may not be as good as the pazzo's.....but until someone buys a pair and tries them, it will remain an unknown.

ascar, why not go for it, what have you got to lose. They are levers, not pistons.

If they aren't 1000% what you had hoped for, buy another set down the road....:idunno:

Lois

·
Ascar
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if i had not changed my levers last year i would go for them but i posted it more for others to see that they were there

1 - 10 of 10 Posts