Honda CBR XX Forum banner

521 - 528 of 528 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,550 Posts
Strewth @-Tom- I have those views on one of my videos from last year! Really beautiful part of the world, you are so lucky.
Feeling slightly sad today, should be on a ferry heading for Spain / Portugal as I type. Think I am going to look at last years vids again.

·
Registered
326 Posts
@TheDuck: I share your admiration for drrod's picture and I share your pain at the loss of Euro travel privileges. I doubt that Mrs DA and I will be seeing France this year, for the first time in a decade or more.

Like you, we'll looking at pics and vids, sharing our memories and trying not to spoil the flavour by crying into our beer! 🤓

·
Registered
31 Posts
i bought this bike 6 months ago i still like it was tossing up between a zx14 and the hyabusa but luck would have it this old bird was up for sale just done the cct mod recommended by bees sounds smooth as, ive done all the brakes and suspension put on bridgestone s22 tyres and it handles really well, im pretty happy for now
my cbr1100xx.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wednesday,s Ride...

And the last of all, my Czech tires with only 1100 kms....(if they can achieve 3000, they could be a good option).

I,m afraid It,s complicated.....

Enviado desde mi Mi A3 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
681 Posts
Those are some impressively tiny chicken strips; good job! I don't even have to see the road to know you had a great ride. :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

521 - 528 of 528 Posts