Honda CBR XX Forum banner

501 - 520 of 528 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
You might recognise this place then ThisWayUp :thumb: Mine was the zx10. The bikes are quite a few years apart, but a very similar focus.
I've only just seen this. Got my attention as I've had my bird since 2011 (Currently doing a stripdown & Build) and bought my ZX10 in April 2016. ?

This is them both in the bike shed July 2016. When Bird work is finished, there will be a new one of them both. :sneaky:(y)

·
Registered
8,028 Posts
I've got a ZZR11 setting here in my garage as well. Had the infamous 2md gear issue
Had to replace it 4th and the slider gear between them both. Getting it all ready for s custom ghost green metalflake paint.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Put in a five hour shift on my R1 today. Glorious! Called in at Devils Bridge for a cuppa.
It was busy, but not rammed full when I was there about 1330-ish. Probably is now though!

While I was having my drink I sat on the wall behind a black Bird (very shiny) no decals on
the side fairings and chromed crash bungs. It looked really well. (y)

Reg. *9*7 S*T - anyone on here?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Touring around Istria today. Because of that superplague going around, this is probably the first time I saw only locals in this time of year around these parts. I don't mind it one bit! :D

501 - 520 of 528 Posts