Honda CBR XX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 528 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Kris, it usually does every time I come. This has been an exception. I'm in Antrim UK now and it's pissing down. Welcome back to the UK ! Get into Holyhead tmw evening, do I cross Snowdonia to Worcester home or the M6? Snowdonia in the dark is no fun.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Very nice guys! I'm liking the international flavour of these pics... There's good variety, so far we have North America, Canada, Sweden, Australia, Ireland and England - keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
7 Posts
DSC_0119.JPG DSC_0121.JPG DSC_0122.JPG Here is my 1999 blackbird with 7k miles absolutely immaculate condition not a mark on it stunning condition.Apart from the damage caused by hitting a pigeon at about 80 mph gutted.

·
Registered
242 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
View attachment 72737 View attachment 72729 View attachment 72721 Here is my 1999 blackbird with 7k miles absolutely immaculate condition not a mark on it stunning condition.Apart from the damage caused by hitting a pigeon at about 80 mph gutted.
Ouch!

Biggest I've hit on two wheels was a songbird. Twas me rather than the bike though, and mid-overtake at about 90mph (ahem...)

I will refrain from the "bird meets bird" gags, as I feel your pain! Ebay is your friend for a new panel - I wish you happy hunting!

·
Registered
242 Posts
In Lakes Entrance Victoria Australia, on the way to Phillip Island with demac. We copped torrential rain, hail and even sun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 528 Posts