Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a left hand mirror for a 1997 blackbird. Prefer black, would rather not paint it but please do send me a text if you have a different colored one in good shape. New Year's Eve and some asshat decides it's okay to hit and run my bike while I'm in a store buying some beer. =(. Please shoot me a text at 510-862-7076, I'm in the Bay Area in California, U.S, or e-mail me at [email protected], as I'm not logged in here enough to ensure I check my PMs. Hope to hear from somebody soon! Thanks!

Also possibly in market for front forks and rear shock if in great shape and for the right price, as my suspension has 100,000 miles on it and I'm a big guy who rides her hard.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Re: Mirror. Is it the painted mirror cover your after or all the included mounting hardware? The covers are available from Honda, in factory matched paint for between 34.00 to 26.00 depending on vendor.

COVER, L. *NH359M* (MUTE BLACK METALLIC)
88125-MAT-000ZB

$34.20
$26.33

This is rather good "crash parts" pricing in my mind. The mounting hardware parts? Well they can be a totally different animal when it comes to cost. Read that as to mean "expensive".

014MIRROR, L. BACK
88122-MT7-003
001 $153.76$115.02

Tony

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys thanks for replying. Yeah I need the bracket, the mirror glass, and the cover. The light and wiring is intact/working. So basically I'm looking for the full $150-$200 part, but was hoping that I could find a used one from a bike wrecked on the right side/back for cheaper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts