Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
follically challenged
10,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it took some time to figure out what types of leds i needed for my dash.
there was no info about the lamps in the dashboard in mr. hondas books or the haynes repair manual.
(at least i didn´t find) :O

so here is what you need:

for temp, fuel, speedo and revs
4 x T10 w5w View attachment 19527
(T10 BA9S is the wrong socket!!!)

for flashers, sidestand, high beam etc...
6 x T5 View attachment 19526

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
I'm under the impression that led have to be soldered into place. N'est pas? I have blue leds that I ordered with the advice from ? down under. I haven't had them installed yet, hopefully in the spring. As i stated in another thread, I have an Indiglo tac face from Jaws and the blue leds will enhance the look. imo

·
follically challenged
10,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no. the socket is the same as a bulb has. so the wires of the led/bulb has good contact to the +/- connectors. maybe you have to tighten them a bit with a screw driver or something like that if they are gaping too much.

·
Ascar
571 Posts
you could have saved youre self a lot of hassle as there has been lots of posts about T10 bulbs in the dash just use the search bar

·
Premium Member
6,010 Posts
CB you have a digital dash and all but 2 of the leds in your dash are soldered into place. The lights that illuminate the tacho however are bulbs of the type that Heisti is suggesting.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I just got in my set and will be installing them as soon as I fix my [email protected]#$up, ran her out of gas to see if the low fuel light worked. Guess what It doesn't and glogged everything I think. Oh, my bulbs are T10's and are blue plus you need 11 on a FI bike FYI.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts