Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$ 55.ok per set. Cleaning out the workshop and found these. My brother made these for me back in 2014. They are Aircraft Aluminum grade. I have 5 sets left. We only made 40 and he’s retired now as I am. These are not like the "caps" manufactured by some places. These are actual covers that replace the originals made from billet aluminum, Honda covers are cast aluminum. The actual cover from Honda weighs 28gms , ours weigh 48gms which might be a factor for those that are heading to Bonneville for speed runs. Honda sidewall is 2mm, ours are 4mm. Actual height from Honda is 12mm ours are 14mm. Again all radii are correct and these replace the original covers. I polish each piece by hand three times, with three different compounds. All the ones pictured will be polished again. You can color the engraving any color you want. Nail polish is awesome and comes in a bazillion colors. I do three coats then clean the excess off with nail polish remover and a Qtip. 😎. These are unique as Blackbirds are scarce these are scarcer. When they’re gone that’s it. FREE shipping to Lower 48 States. First come first served…….just email me…..pgrossman [email protected]. They will come with Stainless Steel screws to mount. PS. The “Jetsons” is not for sale…..goes on my Gwing with sidecar🤣🤣🤣. HVE. MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Play, it makes life fun
2,398 Posts
I want the set that has you looking down at the top of the plane.
I'll pm information

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts