Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in search of an Akrapovic: full exhaust system! Any out there? I have an 2003 BB.

All I can find at this point is a Delkevic system.

·
Registered
36 Posts
There's a used AKRAPOVIC on e-Bay but it's in Japan so shipping a few $$. There's also a new YOSHIMURA in Canada which also a good option. I tried a Delkevic when they first came out and the headers to collector alignment was way off. They sent me a second system which was not much better. I ended up cutting my stock exhaust and using just the stock headers with the Delkevic collector (which I liked the design of) and my old Two Brothers mufflers. Works great, relatively light and sounds great!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Little late, but I think the guy I know was mentioned above, Mukeidou(on eBay), he's got tons of rare Bird goodies, I know he's got an Akra for sale plus some other 4-2-1 headers from stainless to titanium. I bought my hand bent titanium TSR header from him, fantastic to work with. Pic of my 97 with again, my hand bent titanium TSR 60.5mm header into a titanium Ladybird Tri-oval (60.5mm straight through) hung by a hand bent aluminum Ladybird exhaust stay.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts