Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.
My name is Nick and I just picked up this 2003 with VFR swingarm swap. I'm a lifelong rider currently in between bikes and happen to see her on FB marketplace and knew I had to have it. I need to run the registration through Vermont since it didn't come with a title. Needs tires and I'll go through the entire bike in the spring. Bike is super fast.
Nick

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

· Registered
49 Posts
Hey guys.
My name is Nick and I just picked up this 2003 with VFR swingarm swap. I'm a lifelong rider currently in between bikes and happen to see her on FB marketplace and knew I had to have it. I need to run the registration through Vermont since it didn't come with a title. Needs tires and I'll go through the entire bike in the spring. Bike is super fast.
Nick

View attachment 135047
Stunning! the bike looks lovely, welcome to the forum a good bunch of people to hang out with!

· Play, it makes life fun
2,488 Posts
Welcome to the Bird world!!
I didn't even know that you could do that! I like it. Now I think I want to do that. Nice bike. Can you post some more pictures of it showing off that swing arm?
XXGUY

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

· Administrator
9,763 Posts
Welcome to the Bird world!!
I didn't even know that you could do that! I like it. Now I think I want to do that. Nice bike. Can you post some more pictures of it showing off that swing arm?
XXGUY

Hah
Now you have to update your mod list.🤣
Do some thread searches I want to say it's been done and documented in these pages

· Play, it makes life fun
2,488 Posts
Hah
Now you have to update your mod list.
Do some thread searches I want to say it's been done and documented in these pages
Is the Mod list ever done? I think it is and then I see this!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts