Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening Ladies & Gentlemen,

I purchased my first Blackbird last Sunday & just beginning to experience this magnificent machine (induction noise & mid range torque had me grinning from ear to ear)! A huge step from my 76 CB750F1 (although interestingly still feels "Honda" familiar)! I think there a few local lads from Melbourne Australia on the community?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! Nice bird, and that CB750 looks really nice, too. I've got a 76 goldwing in that same yellow!
A fan of the Goldwings too but haven't ridden one yet. My bird is a 2007 build one of last off the line with only 30,000 km on the clock (looks & feels like a new bike). The 750 is also in great condition for her age & gets lots of attention :)

Registered
Neither have I :), it was not running when I got it a year ago, and it is now in pieces as I try to get it back on the road.
Nice, they didn't even offer the bird past 2003 here in the states. Hope you're enjoying both rides!

Registered

I purchased my first Blackbird last Sunday & just beginning to experience this magnificent machine (induction noise & mid range torque had me grinning from ear to ear)! A huge step from my 76 CB750F1 (although interestingly still feels "Honda" familiar)! I think there a few local lads from Melbourne Australia on the community?
I greet you well our new BB initiate. Have fun, ride safe and search this forum coz everything you can think of has Carlsberg probably already been discussed. Its a fab forum.
Rgds M1

Registered

The Blackbird will put a big smile all over your face! Highly recommended(y)

Registered
Welcome, Lilydale here, Start of the Twisties,

Reactions: Simonetti

Registered
Cool Deadman who looks after your Bird in Melbourne?
Me, Myself and I, Who else, Been doing it myself all my Life, Not about to change,
But it is nice having a Bird that dont need repairs at all, Like my old Triumph did, Hahahaha

Reactions: Simonetti
1 - 15 of 15 Posts