Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had it for a couple of months so its a cool bike but i wish honda just put it better forks and shocks in it then it would've been a wow its still a great performer but not the bike it could have been

·
Registered
270 Posts
Search the forum, there's lots of options for changing/upgrading the suspension.
I've got Daugherty motorsports re-valved front shock cartridges, to suit my weight and riding style.
Also a re-valved and sprung rear shock from a Fireblade 945.
Both fully adjustable, transforms the handling.

·
Registered
326 Posts
... i wish honda just put it better forks and shocks in it then it would've been a wow its still a great performer but not the bike it could have been
:welcome:... ...and try to think of it this way...:nono:

You've bought a Blackbird twenty+ years after the bike was "invented"...

...So you can take advantage of twenty+ years of knowledge and upgrade opportunities.

...I guess you're in the right time - and in the right place - to do just that! :thumb: :D

:welcome:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
DA- nearly 25 years, 1st ones hit the market in late 96 I believe, prob took a couple of years to develop to there?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Search the forum, there's lots of options for changing/upgrading the suspension.
I've got Daugherty motorsports re-valved front shock cartridges, to suit my weight and riding style.
Also a re-valved and sprung rear shock from a Fireblade 945.
Both fully adjustable, transforms the handling.
got any pics of your shock and has it the same stroke also who did the revavling please so i can get he info off them thanks in advanced

1 - 5 of 5 Posts