Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member since 2009, but recently discovered that I haven't visited this site for a looooong time.

I therefore want to remove my account.

How do I do this?

·
Super Moderator
12,446 Posts
I have been a member since 2009, but recently discovered that I haven't visited this site for a looooong time.

How do I do this?
Not something that I can do but I will flag up your post to Admin.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Normally you delete accounts willy nilly is not done as it causes inconsistency across threads due to missing posts but in your case it appears you only have one post so it shouldn't really matter ;)
I'm on many forums and you often get people who have been there for a while with hundreds or even thousands of posts get a bee in their bonnet and deleting an account would make some threads unreadable :nono:
Failing that the Admin can just close the account so no one can access it and if you don't log back in then it doesn't matter ;)

·
Administrator
229 Posts

How do I do this?
Hey,

We don't delete accounts and/or content posted on the site. What I can do is change your username, deactivate your account and remove your email address from our database. When we do this, your account will be deactivated and anonymized and you won't be able to get back into your account. Please confirm if you want us to do this for you.

Niall

1 - 4 of 4 Posts