Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
That was very cool!

Some quality "engrish" in there too. My two faves "Because for not be confused a toilet and a dining room" and ""After equipped a radiator and an oil-cooler, work-persons mount a front-assy".....:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was hoping to find the guy that incorrectly routed one of my Birds coolant lines. Caught it just before the hose caffed through. Don't see that often on a Honda.

·
I'm Still Smiling...
610 Posts
Mr.Mochizuki, Who is the master of adjustment of XX's cam-chain. He makes adjustment only a few seconds.
Master????:idunno: He could spend a few more seconds on the adjustment imo..:rotfl:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Brilliant pdf. I know it's not a Honda issue but it is really interesting nonetheless, if you live in the UK try to get a place on a Triumph factory visit. What a great way to pass half a day. ALL their different models are made on the same line it is awesome to watch the cylinder head tools re-align to suit each motor.

·
Registered
446 Posts
1. Remove radiator cap
2. Intall a Hayabusa underneath it.
3. Go faster.
:thumbd:

1. remember who came first...

2. most people aren't riding their bike to it's limits anyway, only to theirs

3. The blackbird is much easier on the rider (comfort wise)

·
Registered
66 Posts
you know, just for once it would be good to get an answer instead of a heap of abuse and daft answers. Just posted a request for information on how to make a Blackbird better and keep pgetting directed to stupid so called funny posts where are the guys who really know these machines to be found, the guys who actually do know how to make a blackbird run like the machine it was designed to be instead of an older guys comuter bike .

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
Welcome to the site where every question is well answered but sometimes a beating comes with it:) For free.

Reactions: Kiwibirdy
1 - 20 of 23 Posts