Honda CBR XX Forum banner

6101 - 6120 of 6144 Posts

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts
Pseudooptophrenologistic waffle! Pah! I wonder what Franz Joseph Gall would make of those fine antlers.
Who but a moose would be the most expert optophrenological analyst?

·
I are the grammar police
3,362 Posts
Who but a moose would be the most expert optophrenological analyst?
True dat! Aside from the occasional utility during seasonal rutting, BCLiving has some handy alternative use and home decorating advice...

6-extreme-bathrooms.jpg

·
I are the grammar police
3,362 Posts
you might need to change your avatar color,as it looks like a conflict of interest
Can't change The Tick's clour! That's just wrong! But sorted, lad. Sorted!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I distinctly recall that the issue was settled for good in post 65 (mysteriously moved from the 72 spot), on page 6 of 404. Despite the deniers carrying on for about, what, five-and-a-half years now?

Red is demonstrably faster for an overwhelming number of technical reasons and all other clourd bikes are woefully slow (with bug splatters on the back, etc, etc).
I don't care about motorcycles. What I do know is that dark haired women ARE fast :-D

Fly

"Speed is Life!"

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I don't care about motorcycles. What I do know is that dark haired women ARE fast :-D

Fly

"Speed is Life!"
Greetings there Fly. and U say,

"What I do know is that dark haired women ARE fast :-D".... u say?

Yes there brother U are correct and I'm not talking about sickles either, I'm one with U.
Funny thing is that they may have striped gears that are not known to U with no rebuild options. hummmm
Stex, out

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Greetings there Fly. and U say,

"What I do know is that dark haired women ARE fast :-D".... u say?

Yes there brother U are correct and I'm not talking about sickles either, I'm one with U.
Funny thing is that they may have striped gears that are not known to U with no rebuild options. hummmm
Stex, out
A little "strap on the pulley" is all you need ;)

Fly

"Speed is Life!"

·
I are the grammar police
3,362 Posts

Fly

"Speed is Life!"
Very scientific, Fly! All depends on timing of course, but keenly observed!

I can add...

Red haired women - can be very fast indeed!
Blue haired ones - nope, too busy in the hair salon or whatever it's called.
Silver haired ones - possibly once, but not now.

I think that finally clears it up, red is the fastest colour!

:bowtome:

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts

·
I are the grammar police
3,362 Posts
Pffft!

You could show up at Thanksgiving dinner with Taarna. No one would notice, even mum would approve.

I'll bring Pheonix...

phoenix.jpg

... insanely fast. Probably.

Reactions: flymyassoff

·
I are the grammar police
3,362 Posts
They scratch your back a lot too. When they're finished, you look like Jesus!

Fly

"Speed is Life!"
Goodness gracious! Sounds more like Christmas to me. Mine's just reaching for the cranberry sauce.

Shewie's silver bird is having a rest before some pudding.

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts
Reactions: Mayfield07

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts
Well, I just spent the last hour and a half looking at a BLACK one in my mirrors. They do look intimidating till you make them a little dot behind you :evilaugh:

He was in front once but only after we stopped and I let him ride my red one with 80,000 more miles than the black one :thumb:

·
Registered
785 Posts
You guys are all screwed up.

Black is the absence of color.

It is what happens when a vehicle is so fast that all of the other colors peel off.

My bird used to be silver. It got faster. Now it's black.

And there are no reported issues of Black versions laying eggs - as opposed to some other colors pictured on this forum......

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
^ Wrong! Black is the presence of all color mixed together!
White is the absence or void of color.
No mine is not white.
What I am trying to figure out is why wmhjr felt the need to knock 10 mph off the top end by painting his bike black!
Community Colleges do offer art classes that will "help you guys" with your misunderstanding of color & their weights....... Not smiling but laughing my )( off!

6101 - 6120 of 6144 Posts