Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just got this e-mail. A good time to pick up some soft bags if you need them:

Thank you so much for choosing Motopak motorcycle luggage for your two-wheeled adventures. We are moving to Kelowna, B.C. from Winnipeg, MB very soon so watch for our new address and phone number when that happens.

*30% OFF SALE*
.:: Welcome to motopakluggage.com - Premium sportbike and cruiser luggage bags ::.

We need to reduce the cost of this large move so our remaining inventory of tank and tail bags are all available on our website for a limited time at 30% off. Maybe your significant other needs a Christmas gift idea, maybe you've been waiting for a great deal on another bag, maybe your friends or favourite internet message board would like to hear about this... whatever the case, we appreciate your business and look forward to serving your needs in the future!

Thanks!

Ryan Wiebe
Motopak Luggage
Red Line Sports Ltd.
.:: Welcome to motopakluggage.com - Premium sportbike and cruiser luggage bags ::.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I believe that you may have your saddlebags on backwards. Try putting the larger/taller side forward it fits with the angle of the exhaust a little better.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have Motopak bags and tank bag, the tank bag will hold 24 cans of beer!!!! Good service and quick shipping , it was cheaper to buy with US$ than CDN$ and I live in Canada!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Not according to the directions/pictures. :idunno: They have straps on the back of the bags that wrap around, so that's really the only way they can go.

For the time I used them, they worked fine.

I was just checking to make sure. I have Joe Rocket Sport Saddlebags and they are fine with the point forward when the bags are not expanded but when they are expanded they sag onto the exhaust. When i flipped them around to have the point face the rear of the bike they fit much better. your bags may just be a whole lot better designed then my cheapy Joe Rockets

In the first picture you can see the bags fit well. in this photo they are NOT expanded, They worked great this weekend

In the second picture you can see the bags expanded and they fit like crap, the bags eventually sagged enough to rest on the exhaust. after flipping them around to have the smaller end face the rear they fit excellent (sorry dont have a picture of them mounted this way)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts