Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Is there a simpler manual something like a owners manual where u have more info on how u cld like adjust yar shocks n other stuff on the bike?

·
Registered
31 Posts
wow dude thts a pretty fast reply. Well bro i dun have the owners manual as i m getting the bike 2nd hand...so guess one of the previous owners might have lost it or not pass it down to the dealer. So cld it be found online? btw is the biting of clutch adjustable?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Right where the muffler ends, near the side stand you will see a fairly large triangular piece of metal on the sidestand side of the bike. Just behind that is the adjustment for the rear shock. You have 3 settings. All the way clockwise is the stiffest setting.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Right where the muffler ends, near the side stand you will see a fairly large triangular piece of metal on the sidestand side of the bike. Just behind that is the adjustment for the rear shock. You have 3 settings. All the way clockwise is the stiffest setting.
Alrite got it. Thanks

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey Conqsoft thanks for the manual, I've downloaded it (and used it) it's awesome. Any idea where I can pick up a hard copy? It doesn't say if it's clymer or haynes so I can google it, that I have seen. Thanks.

edit: Actually, upon second glance, I noticed there was a part# on the cover. This is the actual service manual.:eyebrows: Niiiice. Also I googled it and found it here:

Helm Incorporated: Product

My bad. :crap:

1 - 20 of 126 Posts