·
Registered
110 Posts
I too love my Bagster!:inlove:

·
Need 4 speed = Food 4 thought!
719 Posts
Yes, I love it too.....
I am the distributor for Bagster saddles in Holland, and I also sell the luggage systems. I use them since 1996.
Do you know the saddles? Check out Bagster and go to the right to: "Make your Seat".
Basically it is new foam and new upholstery on the base of your old saddle. Most measurements are changeble to what you like....

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've had baglux on a few different bikes, but the two tone grey harness on my Blackbird looks so cool the way it matches the bike.

When I had my last bike, I was looking for ages to try to find a red baglux bag second hand. Even the e-bay offerings were nearly list price!
I went to the BMF show (that's probably the biggest bike show in the UK, for those not resident here :) ) Baglux were selling off obsolete coloured bags. Although my bike was red, I bought a grey Alpha bag for £30 :thumb: . Now I've got a grey bike, it looks the biz.

·
Registered
110 Posts
wot did you pay for your sandy...?
I think I paid about $250 from someone in Mel, 2nd hand but in mint condition.
First of all, what is a sandy?
I'm a Sandy
what do you like/love about your Bagster?
I love being able to not worry about about scratching the tank, I can then realy snuggle into the tank. (I'm one of those riders that almost sit on the tank)
As for the baggage I haven't even used it, yet......
For those who say polish etc... stops the scratches, I polished mine big time, still from the driRider jacket it got slight scuffing.
The Bagster hasn't left one mark what-so-ever

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just the best thing, I picked mine up off fleabay here in the land down under for 100$ Australian. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM something about that leather look:plus1:

·
Registered
151 Posts
O.k, so where are you guys buying these things if not on eBay? Are there any US sites that sell them? And, are they waterproof or do you have to take them off when they get wet like others? Also, I have a magnetic tankbag and would like to keep using it, I suppose I'd have to lose it and get a Bagster tankbag right?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I get mine through the US distributor. It has changed a couple of times; used to be EuroBikes.com, but now is CIMA INTERNATIONAL. I purchased my last couple from them.

You can find your local distributor here.

You should be able to use a magnetic tank bag over it, but the Bagster bags are very nice, and attach securely to the cover. I think they all come with rain covers that store in a small pouch under the bags (all mine have anyway).

If water gets between the cover and the tag you would probably want to remove it and let it dry out, but as long as the bag is on there it should keep any water from getting in there through the gas cap opening. I always take it off when I wash the bike.

·
Registered
49 Posts
O.k, so where are you guys buying these things if not on eBay? Are there any US sites that sell them? And, are they waterproof or do you have to take them off when they get wet like others? Also, I have a magnetic tankbag and would like to keep using it, I suppose I'd have to lose it and get a Bagster tankbag right?
Showerproof is all, but they have an integrated storm cover stashed in a pocket to draw over the top.

I'm told that you can get the catches and loops to attach to your magnetic bag so that it fits on a harness.

The UK importer is here I believe they come from France, don't know of USA importer, but contact them anyway.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I logged onto the Bagster site but could not find the CBR 1100XX listed.

Anyone know if Bagster will make a tank protector in a custom color?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here's the page: Bagster moto - Catalogue

Choose your Year to continue. The colors shown are the Euro colors, so you may have to pick a year different than your year to find the color you need. (ex. Choose year 2000 and Light Claret for Red)

I don't know if they'll do custom colors or not...If I had to guess, I would say no, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

·
Need 4 speed = Food 4 thought!
719 Posts
Here's the page: Bagster moto - Catalogue

Choose your Year to continue. The colors shown are the Euro colors, so you may have to pick a year different than your year to find the color you need. (ex. Choose year 2000 and Light Claret for Red)

I don't know if they'll do custom colors or not...If I had to guess, I would say no, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Yes they will.....
I am the importer for Bagster saddles in Holland, and I also sell the tankbags. They have over 120 colours to choose from.....

·
Registered
68 Posts
That is a nice system...thinking about picking one up for the wife's 600RR.

Conq~ Don't you have one on Princess' bike?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts