Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
N00b
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I am looking around at different slip-ons and Hindle came up. pretty comparative to Yosh, but a helluva lot cheaper. I was wondering if anyone here had a set of Hindles and what they thought of them. I must confess, I dont have a BB yet, but in april/may ill be getting one when i move to the San Diego area:evilaugh:. Just trying to scope things out and see whats up!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Welcome from the freezing south of Atlanta.

Hindle or Yoshi ; What is your goal ? Performance , price or looks? I don't believe there is any significant difference in performance for any slip on. So you're basically left with price and looks. It's in the pocketbook and eye of the beholder .

·
Registered
350 Posts
Like Rollie said, the performance of all slip on's are basically the same so it just comes down to looks and build quality. In that respect yoshie build quality is much better than hindle and the welded one piece midpipe/muffler of the yoshie is nicer looking to me.

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Hindle is excellent stuff,I may be slightly biased since they are made here in Canada but have owned them for many years and they are of of the few brands I would ever use.The beauty of the system allows you to use many different styles of mufflers since the elbow is sold separately.Slip-ons will not show much hp gain from anybody as power is mostly gained in header design so no difference in any choice there,I do know from seeing Hindle's own dyno charts that you gain 2-3 hp w/ their s/o's.
They are now only sold through individual dealers or direct,as they eliminated big distributors in Canada,I noticed the price went down after they did this.

·
N00b
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My priority is not performance, not right away. Im new to the sport/superbike world so the last thing I want is more power. I like the looks of the Black Ceramic Euro style hindle pipes, I think theyre super sharp, and price is definately a priority. As of right now, I dont have a BB in my scope yet so obviously if i wind up with one that has a full yosh titanium system, I probably wont touch it for a while. sound is also a priority. I want something that has a deeper tone and isnt overly obnoxious. I want to be heard and noticed on the road as a safeguard, not an attention-seeker. also, does anyone have experience going to a single pipe? how does that affect performance?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts