Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This would be a good spot for us "western " types Be interesting to see how many of us there are out this way....sure wouldn't mind putting together a BC washington Idaho run next summer.....

·
Registered
877 Posts
This would be a good spot for us "western " types Be interesting to see how many of us there are out this way....sure wouldn't mind putting together a BC washington Idaho run next summer.....
I have an outstanding facility to operate out of in Idaho if you're interested.... it was my #2 choice after the hotel debacle that occurred last October as a result of .org Google caches...:rolleyes:

However, for next year... aren't you going to attend HookersXX in Nevada? :hmm:

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an outstanding facility to operate out of in Idaho if you're interested.... it was my #2 choice after the hotel debacle that occurred last October as a result of .org Google caches...:rolleyes:

However, for next year... aren't you going to attend HookersXX in Nevada? :hmm:
+1 on NV in July....but should still look at a weekend deal up in our part of the country....let's keep in touch.

Lou

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well....there is always next summer....hell, even a non bird owner could come....hey Warchild.....:eyebrows:

Lois

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
I might be interested. I know BC roads very well, Destination Highways BC. I've ridden in Wash, Idaho, Alberta quite a bit. Especially in N. Wash. It won't be too :gay:will it.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I might be interested. I know BC roads very well, Destination Highways BC. I've ridden in Wash, Idaho, Alberta quite a bit. Especially in N. Wash. It won't be too :gay:will it.
Well....maybe a little....

Lois

·
Just call me Mike
4,430 Posts
im riding toSeattle, WA this weekend, going for the long haul, gonna try and make it in 2 days... but my buddy said there is a car show in spokane, wa this weekend, so i might make it 3 days, then 2 days back.. ive already rode through the worst parts of the trip (going to stay on I-90 the whole way) only thing im dreading is heavy traffic and the unpredictable weather we've been having lately.... hopefully not both at the same time tho... i can stand being soaking wet for a couple hours... but not soaking wet at a slow crawl... THAT would end up with massive monkey butt LOL

·
Registered
596 Posts
With sunny skies predicted, you're in luck, but I-90 all the way? Really?

Coming and going -- in Washington at least -- I'd think twice.

Styles :)

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
Check the long range weather, I think it's rained itself out. Post up your route. Sorry, are you in Montana? Do you go up and over the N. Cascades? #2? Safe journey. I have rain with a passion although it washes off the bugs. Do you leave Friday afternoon? At least you're riding. We're driving to Edmonton Friday a.m.

·
Just call me Mike
4,430 Posts
With sunny skies predicted, you're in luck, but I-90 all the way? Really?

Coming and going -- in Washington at least -- I'd think twice.

Styles :)
ive driven the road at least 100 times literally from here to ft. lewis... i usually get off of snoqualmie pass at highway 18... but yeah, its gonna be ugly, im gonna have to be hyper vigilant...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts