Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2009 NT700VA, 2000 VFR800Fi, 2000 FZS600s
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
New member from Cork here. Recently returned to bikes last September, 2019 after a hiatus of some 25 years odd and it has been the best decision ever. Have clocked up about 7000 miles since then and have loved every minute of it. Recently passed my test so great to have the Full license in my back pocket and no restrictions on what I can ride. With that in mind I have decided to fulfil my dream and find myself a nice Bird to add to my garage. I commute daily on a Deauville which I love and find a great bike, very reliable, economical and not at all dull. Got a FZS to do the test on as the Deauville at 48kw was just below the 50kw for the full A license, which is a great bike but will be moving that on again soon enough as the garage will need room if I find that elusive Bird! Also have a VFR 800 Fi which I am getting out on more now and loving the purr from that V4, have a straight bar conversion kit which I'd like to add when I get time to as I'm not as young as I used to be and not sure the bent over position can be sustained for longer ride outs.
So that's me in a nutshell....look forward to tapping into the wealth of knowledge on here.
Tóg go bog é

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hello Fellow Fighter Pilot, Welcome aboard! Anything and just about everything ya needs to know about your bird in waiting can be found here. Fab bunch, plenty of knowledge ready to be shared! Mechanical, electrical, cosmetic and more... Again welcome and once you have yur bird please post some pics! Cheers!

·
Administrator
9,296 Posts
Welcome aboard from across the pond. May you have many happy smiles when squire a BB.

Reactions: Walzyboy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome, you are in a great part of the world!
I too rode VFR’s for many years and returned to biking because of my long desire and dream to own the Blackbird Recently. You will not be disappointed! The Bird sings a different tune to the VFR but a very good one.

:)(y)

·
Older wiser and sorer
1,660 Posts
And welcome from the southern hemisphere. If only the whole world was as helpful to each other as this forum is. Just imagine that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts