Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I just got my first BB. It's a red, 1998 with only 18300 km on it when I bought it in April! It runs quite nice, but I've never ridden a bike as powerful as this one so I'm maybe not the best judge. Anyway it is a very smooth ride, as in not vibrating handlebars! :cycle:
Maybe a bit to much gas smelling from the right exhaust. I will look into that as soon as i have time. I think that maybe it could be one of the float valves that doesn't close properly. I've really tried to search these forum posts about issues like that. Good info here and nice friendly tone! I really like that. :)
I am also planning to do some upgrades; handle warmers, gear indicator and a mosfet R/R.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks @leighb and @stromma for the tip! I've already ordered the same as @leighb linked to, but from another seller, similary priced also!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi SweTobbe
I'm in the Malmö area. Which is in the south of Sweden very close to Copenhagen, Denmark for you guys who aren't familiar with Swedish geography. For being in Sweden we have a relatively short winter = many months of motorcycle driving!

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,860 Posts
Welcome from the Mid-Western USA. have fun with it and modifying it!

Reactions: stellborn
1 - 12 of 12 Posts