Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone....Just brought this bad girl home to add to my stable...MY FIRST HONDA!
It is quite the impressive ride! Was hard to get off of it for the day.
It just turned 11K and is extremely fast (as you all know already...lol)
I will be reading up on this bike to get familiar with all the good and things to watch out for.
Its a 2001 and here she is...........................

·
Super Moderator
8,479 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome aboard! Thats a clean looking one! Yes they run like mother honda intended. Still quick enough to keep up with the best of them. Low end grunt means for great ridabililty.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Outstanding bike and love the Red... yes mine is red.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wow, black rims, cool. Nice colour too. Apparently the red ones are faster 😆. No centre stand though. Has it been taken off?

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,947 Posts
Welcome from near Rockford, IL.
I too have a 2001 Glory Candy Red. I think it's just gorgeous.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, black rims, cool. Nice colour too. Apparently the red ones are faster 😆. No centre stand though. Has it been taken off?
Yes center stand is gone. Correct on the color...already raced a black one and showed him my taillight....🤣

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,947 Posts
The center stand was most likely taken off when the aftermarket exhaust was put on as it doesn't have a centerstand stop. Message Beestoy on the forum. He is making up another set of centerstand stops if you have an aftermarket exhaust. The centerstand makes things much easier for chain maintenance and such. If you want one...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! I have several bikes (this is the only Honda) and i have a few bike stands like these...works great for maintenance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts