Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98 blackbird with two two brothers slip ons. Looking for some info on a header supplier for this bike. Any Leads??

·
just do it
5,669 Posts
Seen a few on ebay a while back for that model Delkevic brand.

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
I sold my TwoBros C5 titanium slip ons for $450. I bought a full Yoshi SS system for $650. Don't we have a thread states that the Delkevic brand is no more and doesn't really add HP?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I sold my TwoBros C5 titanium slip ons for $450. I bought a full Yoshi SS system for $650. Don't we have a thread states that the Delkevic brand is no more and doesn't really add HP?
Delkevic makes a header pipe, it is decent , quite good and they make a OEM replacement as well

Did Two Bros. make headers at one time ?
They did, no more now

For a header you will be looking for used, there are no more makers within NA except for Yoshimura that offer a complete system. Like CB I have a brand new in box full SS Yoshimura system that will be installed over the winter. I searched hi and low for other brands but they are all gone long discontinued. Even over in UK there are only options of slip ons at this time.

You can always concoct something if you wanna go that route........

have a 98 blackbird with two two brothers slip ons. Looking for some info on a header supplier for this bike. Any Leads??
If you want to go 4-1 header act quick sell your clip ons and buy the Yosh system, the price is fantastic for a quality system. I followed links, sent emails spent time on the phone, there are no more makers of full exhaust systems for the XX or anyone making a header pipe alone of 4-2-1 at this time. You may get real real lucky finding a discoed system on a shelf in a bike shop somewhere but most sites listing anything will reply "oh thats long gone"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts