Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the bike is back together & I went for a ride yesterday to blow out the cobwebs, boy did that feel great. Still a bit cold here in Connecticut but I did not feel a thing :). Hopefully the roads will be swept soon so I don't get that pucker factor heading into a corner like I did yesterday. Stay safe everyone & enjoy the nice weather

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
I wouldn't know, yet.

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Happy Spring to you, too. Glad to hear you are back on the road. I've been riding to work despite the cold. The electric gear works great. It's supposed to warm up at the end of the week, though. :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
So the bike is back together & I went for a ride yesterday to blow out the cobwebs, boy did that feel great. Still a bit cold here in Connecticut but I did not feel a thing :). Hopefully the roads will be swept soon so I don't get that pucker factor heading into a corner like I did yesterday. Stay safe everyone & enjoy the nice weather
Oh yeah, that pucker factor. I know it all too well! :thumb:

·
the mad hungarian
101 Posts
After going five months cold-turkey (and cold everything else), nothing beats hitting that starter button and re-discovering how effortlesly this bike warps time/space :)
Been at it here for about two weeks now, whenever the mercury's above freezing, anyway.
Having the Widder electric vest makes all the difference.
Gotta get around to installing the heated grips...

·
... Get A Good Lawyer !
3,082 Posts
Happy Spring ? ......................... Or Happy Autumn (Fall) for us here below the equator :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts