Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang. Yep checked the threads. Just picked up my new, (To me.) 2006 Super bb.
I am to worn out for this bike! Looking to lower the pegs and raise the bars.
However, i have a feeling that the bars have been done. I cannot find a picture of the stock bars to look at.
So can you folks look at my pick and tell me? It is still to low for me and to forward but there seems to be no real freedom of movement for the cables, wire etc, so i think its already done. plus they rattle / move slightly when i touch them.
I last rode on of these in 1997 and wanted one so bad. I now have one and getting my old legs to allow my feet to get on the pegs is awful, 59 y/o and falling apart.
Spider. Sydney Australia.
Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design
Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Hood Automotive exterior

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, they have been done. Sounds like you need to tighten them up if they rattle and move. If the previous owner couldn't fit those properly, I would be going over the whole bike checking for correctly tightened and fitted components.

Just had this discussion with another member on here who has just sold his 'bird as he just doesn't fit it anymore. It sounds like you have bought the wrong bike for you.
Yeah probably did, but i do love them. Probably end up selling it but i will keep trying. Awesome bike. was a trade in and has owners log book from new and tool kit! Thanks for the reply.
Spider
Sydney Australia.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts