Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Follow up on this.

I've found the half fairing on the previously provided site is being made by a company called A-tech in japan.

They are being made to order. It's cost for the pair (r&l) is about 160$ US. Delivery adds about 100$ on top to the US.

I may pull the trigger for this year's xmas or something. OH.... the production/delivery will take approximately 6 months.

A-TECH

·
Older wiser and sorer
1,740 Posts
I bought these in 2020 with the delivery date set 6 months ahead. I was regularly updated by Webike and then they were delivered significantly earlier. Maybe 3 months not sure.
The front push pin hole doesnt line up properly but im happy. Ive noticed at speed the front lower bit does wobble somewhat and thought about mounting a stay between them. I dont ride in wet or cold weather now and dont miss the old large lowers. Especially pulling the bloody things off and on all the time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought these in 2020 with the delivery date set 6 months ahead. I was regularly updated by Webike and then they were delivered significantly earlier. Maybe 3 months not sure.
The front push pin hole doesnt line up properly but im happy. Ive noticed at speed the front lower bit does wobble somewhat and thought about mounting a stay between them. I dont ride in wet or cold weather now and dont miss the old large lowers. Especially pulling the bloody things off and on all the time.
Thanks for the info.

I’m surprised that you found them to buy in JApan. Only way i was able to find them was because I speak japanese and can google using japanese words.

·
Administrator
9,595 Posts
Website Japan sells then. They carry alot of the a tech parts. It's where I got my fiberglass tail cowl.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts