Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Last month I was on a ride and got a bit careless and had an accident while going about 230kmh. I was fully kitted and knew that I was going to crash so I jumped off the bike as it was going into the bush. I landed on a nice cushy shrub that broke my fall and prevented me from having serious injuries. But now my beloved 2000 bird is mangled. Front forks and triple tee bent, back subframe in peices, instrument cluster was in so many pieces i couldnt pick them up. Tank is bent all out of shape. But I love the bike so much that I am putting it back together again. I have bought all of the parts i needed and could afford from ebay. What I need now to complete my re-build is the complete fairing set and instrument cluster. I couldnt afford the clusters Ive seen on Ebay and I am skeptical of all the Chinese fairings I see on Ebay. Does anyone have an instrument cluster (digital or analog I can retrofit any one on my bird since I am an Electronics Engineer and can make anyone work) and fairings they are willing to sell to me?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Regarding Chinese fairings. Do a search on this forum. You will find that lots of members have fitted them and are very happy. And they are cheap. Many mention a specific supplier. Hope that helps.

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,812 Posts
Ultrasupplier Chinese fairing kit for around $400 on ebay. People are really happy with them. There is a link in a thread on this site.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts