Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1

Best owner review I have seen on the old 'tube. In the best colour as well. (All other colour comments will be ignored)馃お

Registered
Nice review...... I watched the first 10 mins...... seemed to have his facts spot on so (y)

I dunno about the red bike :love:......... I think mine is gorgeous......... but our sky is also blue, as is the ocean, so I'm probably a bit biased....... ;)

Attachments

Registered
Good find. Have not been riding much but did force myself to get on the bike last week for about an hour ride. Sometimes forget how great this bike performs. Review is spot on.

Regarding wobble at 4k, I experienced the same when I first installed a top box, but after changing front tire, the wobble went away. So either the old tire was unbalanced or simply worn a bit more i am not sure, but wobble went away.

I will add that I used to ride with Corbin saddle bags as well and removed them a few years ago since i was not using much when I added a top box (in which a helmet fits). When is was just saddle bags (and no top box) no wobble either. But saddle bags + top box did have wobble. I think the wobble went away with tire replacement, but it may have been a combo of everything as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts