Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seriously was not expecting THAT big of a difference going from the Z6 sport tourings to the Power 5 Super Sports. I was hoping at the most, I wouldn't feel my rear sliding while carving the low and high speed corners of the Snoqualmie River valley here in WA State. But now, my bird now reminds of how it felt to carve these same corners on my RC51. Just unlimited grip (at least the way I ride) and the ability to make minute adjustments while mid corner. The side to side transition is also greatly improved now too. All in all, a great tire if you are looking to hit the twisties with full confidence.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I seriously was not expecting THAT big of a difference going from the Z6 sport tourings to the Power 5 Super Sports. I was hoping at the most, I wouldn't feel my rear sliding while carving the low and high speed corners of the Snoqualmie River valley here in WA State. But now, my bird now reminds of how it felt to carve these same corners on my RC51. Just unlimited grip (at least the way I ride) and the ability to make minute adjustments while mid corner. The side to side transition is also greatly improved now too. All in all, a great tire if you are looking to hit the twisties with full confidence.
i would add there are the best rain tyre on the market i would recommended them had them on the yamaha R! during the winter months super fun as well

1 - 2 of 2 Posts