Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Givi Wingrack 2 (N140) and Blackbird specific mounting kit (Y158) both in excellent condition. Includes all mounting hardware, instructions, and Givi top case mount (not shown in pictures). $200 or BO plus shipping. Cash or Paypal would be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just adding some additional information for those not familiar:The Givi Wingrack permits adding hard luggage ((2) side cases and a top case) to any bike with a bike specific adapter (this listing includes both the rack, the BB adapter and all hardware and instructions). The rack has integrated turn signals that replace the stock units. The rack will accommodate any side/top Givi Monokey cases (shown in picture with Givi E460 top cases mounted as side cases-not included). Easily installed. Take your BB out for some serious touring!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Rich,

Is this still available? How easy is it to install this system (any special tools and how long)? I just bought a BB few weeks ago and am really looking to use it more for sport-touring, getting out of the city (NYC) with a passenger every weekend. I'm not sure if I want just the top case yet or splurge on a full rack system but your input would be greatly appreciated. How negotiable are you on the price?

Thanks,
Vipin

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Vipin, like the pictures show, there are (6) bolts that hold it in place making it easy to add/remove, no special tools. Probably a hour or two the first time and about half that once you have figured it out. Original price for the assembly was $340 so it is a pretty good price but make me an offer.
Rich

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is this still available? I'm in Wisconsin and interested in purchasing if it is

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts