Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a front fender / mudguard in the US / Canada (shipped to S'frisco) for a late model fuel-injected bike. Preferable colour code would be the NH146M Silver (Accurate Silver color of 2005) but am happy to take it in any colour and get it repainted later. Important that the areas around the bolt holes are absolutely without any cracks whatsoever.

Mine has developed cracks around the bolt (mounting) holes and makes a serious racket everytime i hit a bump or rut in the road (of which we have lots here in India!). More worried that the damn thing shouldn't fall off.

Much appreciated if someone could PM me accordingly.

Cheers
Ravi

·
Registered
548 Posts
If shipped to San Francisco, how will you get it to India from there? I might have mine for sale, it's black but I'll have to inspect it for cracks.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If shipped to San Francisco, how will you get it to India from there? I might have mine for sale, it's black but I'll have to inspect it for cracks.
Have a friend who's relocating. Plan to dump it in their container with their personal effects. Else, shipping to India gets ridiculously expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts