Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Having now replaced my Yoshi pipes with OEM's I have the Yoshi's hanging around doing nothing. That seems a waste so maybe someone out there can use them. Free giveaway - you just need to pick up or pay courier fees. I am located in Sydney Australia. Photo of pipes in my earlier post

·
Play, it makes life fun
2,398 Posts
Hi all. Having now replaced my Yoshi pipes with OEM's I have the Yoshi's hanging around doing nothing. That seems a waste so maybe someone out there can use them. Free giveaway - you just need to pick up or pay courier fees. I am located in Sydney Australia. Photo of pipes in my earlier post
That's really nice of you. Hopefully someone down under can use them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
G'day there, if the offer is still open I'll put my hand up. My 'bird is an '03. I'm Sydney northside so could easily pickup. Cheers, Ian.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
G'day there, if the offer is still open I'll put my hand up. My 'bird is an '03. I'm Sydney northside so could easily pickup. Cheers, Ian.
F

Pipes are still available. I am heading down south for the next week but you can collects theme anytime in last week of Jan or first week of Feb if that works for you. Not sure how PM works on this site but you can call me on 0413999283

·
Registered
2 Posts
F

Pipes are still available. I am heading down south for the next week but you can collects theme anytime in last week of Jan or first week of Feb if that works for you. Not sure how PM works on this site but you can call me on 0413999283
G'day again, thank'ee kindly re the pipes! I will call your mobile after the 23rd of January to arrange a time to pickup that is convenient for you. Enjoy down south (I'm hanging to get back to Bermagui way). Regards, Ian.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts