Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: 1999 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird. It is in excellent condition. It currently has 85,000 miles. I have had it for 3 years and have put 11500 miles on it. This bike has been adult owned and operated since new. The previous owner put on 73,500 miles, he was retired and used it for touring. All the maintenance has been performed and documented. This bike needs nothing. The bike id equipped with VFR bars and a double bubble windsheild and Two Brothers aftermarket exhaust. I just replaced the rear tire and have a brand new front tire when it is needed. Everything works perfectly, needs nothing. My price is firm, these bikes are hard to find in this condition. Don't let the mileage scare you, It's a Honda. Please email me [email protected] or call/text 615-887-1627 if you have any questions. I can also email them if needed.

Do not let the mileage scare you. Its been babied its whole life. If you come to look at it and you have $3000.00. You will buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blackbird1.jpg blackbird2.jpg

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
Nice Bird, decent price. I don't let milage scare me I have that plus 37,500 miles on my '02. Good luck with your sale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts