Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
* SOLD SOLD SOLD *

FOR SALE South Devon UK with 9 months MOT low mileage Super Blackbird 2001 Fuel injected version with analogue display in Glorious Candy Red 56940 miles ( under 3000 miles per year ) MOTd until June 1st 2022 and maintained regardless of cost .

I have owned this bike for the past six and a half years and I have only covered just under 12k in that time. She is regularly serviced and in the time I have owned her has had new chain, sprockets, cush drive rubbers , head set bearings , new fuel pressure regulator . All new Brembo brake pads were fitted last week ( October 8th ) at 56939 miles . Stator, rectifier and regulator, main fuse relay all changed when I got the bike and battery replaced with a new Yuasa.

She also benefits from Honda H.I.S.S security , under seat 12v power outlet, battery power indicator, led parking light , double bubble screen , H.I.D head light, mirror extenders, front fender extender, sat nav mount, heated grips, bar risers, custom seat cover, full Givi 3 piece monokey hard luggage set, Givi wing rack 2 , Scott Oiler, custom 12v and usb charger ( not yet fitted ) Michelin Pilot Road 3 tyres in excellent order, Haynes work shop manual, full tool kit and of course both keys.

I also have a few spares such as original indicators, compete rear seat fairing ( although in black and would need to be sprayed ) original lights , spare HID bulb , indicators and original screen. She is in very good condition but remember she is twenty years old .

The bad bits are one of the fairing studs on the left hand side has snapped (in place and a easy repair I just haven't got around to it ) and there is a small crack in the seat fairing ( hence the replacement black one )the only reason I am selling her is because I have Arthritis, she is hands down the best bike I have ever owned and I will be truly sad the day I say goodbye. Serious enquiries only please. Part service history ( although fully serviced under my ownership )

Test rides welcome with full asking price as cash deposit

Please PM me with any questions

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts