Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to be painting my bike this winter. The bike had some minor damage when I bought it. I didnt even realize it until a week after I bought it, but one side of the bike it says PGM-FI, and the other side says..."super Blackbird". From my understanding the "super Blackbird" is the Euro decals. I actually would like to use the super blackbird logo decals when my bike gets repainted. Does anyone have a link to where I can purchase them? Thanks!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Anna,

So you have a morphodite!

I posted about this also and you either have to get them from a euro member or ???

I really want the CBR raised decal and the chrome fairing bolts!

Dave

·
Registered
713 Posts
These are not originals, but an option.

Sorry but the computers here at work have the right click disabled :rolleyes: so I can't insert link. Go to EBay and use the search engine for "Super Blackbird decals" and it will take you there. I think it's about $20 Buy It Now.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Maybe if somone in the states wants to send me a throttlemiser I'll send them 06 CBR decals?
I'll have to chekc out the prices first to make sure they're the same

·
Registered
164 Posts
Will get her out in the sun after work tomorrow an get a closeup for ya. I'm biased cos my 06 came oem with the :cool: decals:smilebig: and the chrome bolts. Flamin Warrior is the man for the group buys in Oz so I'll leave that side to him.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Anna: If you have time over the winter, Empire GP will do them for you in paint. Good stuff from them, and they'll help you plan the shipping, etc. and do the detailing to get rid of the scuffs.

·
I'm Still Smiling...
610 Posts
Oooooohhhh We need a Group Buy on those raised decals.......:eek::eek:

Where's Dale? :smilebig:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts