Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Older wiser and sorer
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering what this empty connector is. Ive written empty in white on it in pic. Its on the indicator loom from LH. COULD IT DRL park light which we dont have? Fumblefingers here is having difficuties holding voltmeter probes amd using control block switches. Someone might know immediately.

Attachments

·
Administrator
9,296 Posts
PBZ
I'm betting so don't have a Euro wiring diagram here to make 100% sure.

·
Older wiser and sorer
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So you think the parking light thtsits in the nosecone facing downwards.? I cant get a voltage through it at any control setting.

·
Administrator
9,296 Posts
Thinking so. Its switch controlled give the euro guys a holler and see what they say

·
Older wiser and sorer
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And the pilot light is the one facing downwards in the nosecone? That section of our nosecones is blanked off.

·
Administrator
9,296 Posts
Yes the port in the nose is the access point. There is a socket that pops into the bottom of the euro spec headlight assembly that accepts the socket and bulb. There is also a switch assembly designed for the setup as well. Over there they have the option of turning off the low beam and running the small running light bulb instead.

·
Registered
644 Posts
And the pilot light is the one facing downwards in the nosecone? That section of our nosecones is blanked off.
In eu models is a hole at the bottom of the unit and there is a hatch in the bottom of the nose to access it for replacement

·
Older wiser and sorer
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah gotcha!. So that pilot light is within the headlight shell. As opposed to our lo beam always on rule.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts