Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,956 Posts
Hmmm, didn't see anywhere that the 4 go into one. see the slip on and the header but you would think that there must be a piece in between???

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,956 Posts
This listing is from the kid on this forum so I assume all the parts are there, however worth asking him about it
I wish him luck. I like the look of two pipes. If I wanted one then I would have jumped when I first saw DaveJB's deal...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
993 Posts
XXGUY, were you the guy that almost bought my current Yoshi slip ons and asked me to keep you in mind if I sell them? If so, I am :) I sometimes consider selling off those and my PC3 and going back to stock.

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,956 Posts
XXGUY, were you the guy that almost bought my current Yoshi slip ons and asked me to keep you in mind if I sell them? If so, I am :) I sometimes consider selling off those and my PC3 and going back to stock.
Yes, that was me Dave. I have DanMoto slip on exhaust system now. Inexpensive and sounds good. Maybe if I hear your system when I'm down there...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
993 Posts
For that price I want pictures of that can from all angles. I also want to see that midpipe that seems to be missing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts